Finance Officer 4814
JOB TITLE: Customer Accounts Officer
PAY RATE: £16.76
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 months +
Our client within Public Sector is looking is for a Customer Accounts Officer and Inspector. They are looking for someone who has had a recent role in Tax or Business Rates environment or to demonstrably have the necessary skills and knowledge for this position
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- To assist, as part of a team, in the administration of Tax accounts.
- Use office computer systems to maintain accurate records of liability, charges, reductions, payments and arrangements (including those made at Liability Order and Committal court hearings).
- Deal with associated customer contacts in a professional and timely manner.
- Check and issue bills, recovery notices, enforcement documents and enquiry forms to ensure prompt collection and enforcement of Tax - including the referral of cases to enforcement agents (bailiffs) and other appropriate proceedings.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Finance Officer to join our client offering a very competitive rate. For more information please call Sarah Gillan on T - 07849 629289
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Finance Officer 4814
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.