Customer Service Adviser
6 days left
- Full Time
Job title: Customer Service Adviser
Location: Ebbw Vale, Wales
Duration: 6 months initially
Provides customer services relating to sales, sales promotions, installations, and communications.
- Ensures that good customer relations are maintained, and customer claims and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with the consumer laws
- Develops organisation-wide initiatives to proactively inform and educate customers
- Develops improvement plans in response to customer surveys
- Dealing with customers both via telephone and email.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience dealing with a high volume of calls
- For customer engagement, it is vital that you can match your tone to that customer
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Customer Service Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.