Active Directory SME
7 days left
- Full Time
Active Directory SME-Outside IR35-Remote/London-Must be SC cleared
I'm currently recruiting for several Active Directory consultants to work on a large transformation project for our North West based client. They're currently undergoing a large Infrastructure transformation and as a result are looking for several specialist AD consultants to help do a full review of their current estate. After the initial review they're looking to do a full redesign and implementation of a new solution.
- Usually assists with multiple customers working on medium to large project/programs, multiple client sites and management organisations
- Able to manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverable
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Sustained and consistent contribution at the work group level
- Creates and supports sales activities. Manages bids, or major input into the sales life cycle. Manages activities and provides qualitative and quantitative information for successful sales.
- Actively grows client portfolio with existing customers through new opportunities and change management
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to client's strategy moving forward.
This is an excellent opportunity on what is likely to be a long term contract. Candidates must hold current SC clearance in order to be considered.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Active Directory SME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.