Adecco have an exciting role just in for a Mechanical Engineer, to join our local client on a permanent basis. In this role you will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
Your role will be to ensure all production machinery is in full working order.
Your main duties will be:
* Ensure daily checks on the plant and to carry out preventative maintenance on other plant as scheduled
* Make sure all breakdowns are assessed and repaired where applicable
* Fault finding on electrical/mechanical equipment
* Repair and assist in installation of new machinery
* Completion of all relevant paperwork
* Abide by the health and safety regulations of the factory - dress code, PPE, personal hygiene, etc
* Installation and maintenance of project work
* Programming of inverter drives
* Testing and repairs of electrical motors and drives
* Apply good housekeeping procedures
* Check cleanliness at the end of repairs/maintenance and ensure there is no risk of contamination of products via engineering debris etc at all times
If you match the above please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.