6 days left
- Full Time
Adecco are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer for our local client in Ayrshire.
Your main role will be to respond effectively to equipment breakdowns, minimising downtime and working with the team to identify root cause and deliver improvement plans where appropriate.
Knowledge of the following is required:
· Industrial 3 phase supplies
· Load balancing
· Lighting circuits
· Analytical fault finding
To be considered you must have the following qualities and attributes:
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to work from schematic drawings
· Conversant with current legislation and H&S regulations
· Minimum 17th Edition
· Good communication skills, verbally and written, with colleagues at all levels.
If you would like to discuss this exciting role further, please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.