Junior Data Analyst
I am supporting a thriving Doncaster business, who due to expansion are recruiting for a Junior Data Analyst to join the business on a permanent basis. If you enjoy working with data then this role is for you.
Junior Data Analyst
Full time - Monday to Friday 9am- 5:30pm
Doncaster - on site parking
Up to £19,000pa + lucrative bonus scheme
Office based - Covid secure measures in place
ASAP start available
In this role you will be working with and supporting the Business Improvement Manager and will be involved in:
- Pulling reports on different business elements such as - spend, forecasting & performance
- Be involved in the initial analysis of the data before reporting up to Senior Managements
- Highlight and recognising any trends
- Other ad hoc duties that may occur
What you need to succeed:
- An interest and passion for working within data
- Previous experience of working with and handling large amounts of data
- The ability to preform initial analysis and spot trends
- Ability to often work alone and under own initiative
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- This role may suit someone at the start of their career in Data Analytics
An immediate start may be available for the right candidate so please do not delay in applying. Please contact Jess Nortrop on firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Junior Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.