Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are seeking a talented Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a thriving Accounts team in our client's office on the edge of Stirling. Due to the office location you will need your own transport as public transport links are limited.
The ideal candidate will be available immediately and will be expected to make an immediate impact by taking full command of the Accounts Payable process.
Our client is both a well-established and a well-known organisation within the area and due to forecasted growth in 2021, they are now looking to add a new member to their team.
What you will be required to do:
- Weekly Purchase Ledger, invoicing and processing PO's
- Batch, code and check invoices
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- High volume invoice clearing
- Prepare monthly statements for clients
- Raising payments
- Processing of internal timesheets and mileage/expenses
- Dealing with any invoice queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience in a busy accounts department
- Volume invoice processing
- Ability to use own initiative but also know when to escalate to supervisor
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good communication skills both written
The hours of work are: Mon to Thurs 9.00am to 5.00 with an earlier finish on Friday.
If you have ample accounts experience and are ready to embrace a new chapter in your working life, please get in touch today.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Purchase Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.