We are currently looking for an Accounts Admin Assistant for our client based within the Havant area. You will be there to provide general administrative duties as well as helping within the accounts day to day.
Key responsibilities include:
- High levels of purchase ledger & invoices creating sales ledger and purchase ledger accounts where needed
- Credit control
- Staff holiday management
- Maintain and update spreadsheets for overdue invoices
- Ordering and maintaining stationary supply's
- Reconcile purchase ledger statements
- Run monthly supplier cheque run
- General admin duties
- Reconcile sales/purchase ledger
- Take calls from customers and transfer them over to the relevant departments
They are looking for a hardworking, reliable candidate to join their growing team, you must be happy working alone as well as part of a team and have great attention to detail. Previous accounts experience and excel skills are essential.
Full spec is available upon request. The offices are Covid secure and social distancing measures are in place.
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Havant, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Accounts/Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.