Sales Order Processor
5 days left
- Full Time
New Temporary Opportunity!!!!
Do you have experience within Customer services as a Sales order Processor?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established Company who are seeking a Sales order processor to join their expanding team.
- Knowledge of order processing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Inputting all orders on to the system
- Keep customers informed of timescales etc
- General admin duties
- Prepare Quotations & Pricing / Product Proposals
- Support the preparation and coordination of tender responses
- Receive, process and manage orders
- Coordinate shipping to worldwide customers ensuring all supporting paperwork is completed correctly
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 dependant on experience
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 8.30am till 5pm
Duration of contract: Temporary up to 12 months
Brilliant Benefits for our temporary associates include:
Refer a friend- Love to Shop Voucher *, Eye care vouchers, Perks at Work (buy discount vouchers and collect points to spend at retailers or day's out) & many more!
*Terms and Conditions apply
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Order Processor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.