6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leader across the UK in its field and has an exciting opportunity to join the business as Finance Director.
This role requires excellent management skills and strategic process implementation across the board. You will be an important influencer and key to the success of this organisation.
You will be advising the MD on all financial affairs across the group to ensure the business is cost effective in all areas.
Here are just some of the duties involved:
- Providing regular, accurate and meaningful financial accounts and other daily/weekly/period reports to MD and senior managers as required.
- To oversee and control the borrowings and cash flow and liquidity, briefing the MD daily.
- To monitor financial performance and produce Key Performance Indicators for all departments.
- To advise Departmental Managers on financial performance, margins, costs and overheads, comparing actual to plan.
- To ensure optimum cash operating cycle by careful control of creditors, debtors and stock.
- To ensure proper and safe custody of all cash and convertible securities on premises and in transit.
- To be involved in the growth and development of the business and all operational functions.
You will be responsible for over 20 staff in your accounting departments including Sales and after-sales.
The ideal person for this role will have the following:
- Experience of working within the automotive sector
- Ability to provide financial guidance at all levels
- Up to date knowledge on all matters relating to accounting standards and practise, finance, taxation and trends within the market
- Excellent communication and management skills
There is lots more to this opportunity that we would love to speak with you about. If you have the right skills for this role then please apply today.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.