Role: Temporary Administrator
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £9 - £9.50 per hour (Depending on Experience)
Start date: ASAP
Do you have previous experience working within administration and customer service? Are you a highly organised and enthusiastic individual who is driven and ready to perform? If so, we may have the perfect temporary opportunity for you.
The successful candidate must be able to start immediately.
- Receive inbound customer calls
- Make outbound calls
- Taking messages
- Deal with customer queries
- Take and process customer orders
- Updating databases
- Meet and Greet Clients and Guests
- Data Entry
- Arranging Meetings
- Ad-hoc admin duties as needed e.g. filing, scanning, photocopying, daily post etc
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to work on own inactive
- Being organised and methodical
This role would suit applicants from Bradford, Halifax and Huddersfield and surrounding areas.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online for consideration. You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.