Experienced Gardener (Cemetery)
6 days left
- Full Time
Adecco Romford and London East are recruiting for an experienced gardener to join a team based at a prestigious and beautiful Cemetery based in East London, as soon as possible.
Your duties will include:
* General tidying up of the cemetery grounds
* Planting, weeding, pruning and strimming edges
* Using electrical equipment/ tools for maintenance and a ride on lawn mower to cut the grass
* Grave digging may be required
Please telephone Hannah or Ellie at Adecco Ilford if you have previous gardening experience and can start work immediately!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Experienced Gardener (Cemetery)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.