Contentious Construction Paralegal
5 days left
- Full Time
Badenoch & Clark are currently recruiting for the above position on behalf of a leading legal 500 practice with an outstanding reputation in construction and real estate work.
The team deals with all legal aspects of Commercial Property and Construction transactions including acquisition, disposal, development, letting and management of property, including the financing of transactions, planning, construction and any property litigation matters.
The construction team sits within the Real Estate Commercial department and deal with a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious matters.
You will be working closely with the associates, assisting on the following:
- Reviewing and drafting documents
- Legal Research
- Corresponding with other parties as part of transaction management
- Attending team and client meetings
- Dealing with collateral warranties and other ancillary documents - drafting, collating and organising multiple warranties on numerous projects
- Assisting with title due diligence and reporting, including the submission, collation and review of searches and enquiries
- Contentious matters will also include preparing bundles, instructing counsel (Litigation experience is preferred)
Relevant experience within real estate/litigation is required.
Skills and qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months prior experience working in a busy Construction team and preferably completed their LPC
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal and external clients
- Excellent attention to detail taken with all correspondence and documentation
- Flexible according to client needs, with the ability to adapt to change, new practices and remain calm under pressure
- Able to integrate within a team as well as working on your own initiative
- Prepared to get involved in business development, including the attendance at networking and other marketing events
- Good working knowledge of various applications - such as digital dictation
- Good organisational skills to ensure that the tasks are effectively scheduled within working time available, and that urgent work is completed and returned within the specified timescales.
This is an excellent opportunity with a leading practice.
Please contact Paige Stephens for more information.
0113 218 6052
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Contentious Construction Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.