Embedded Software Project Leader
5 days left
- Full Time
Role: Embedded Software Project Leader
Salary: Will consider applications up to £70k
An exciting Software Project Leader vacancy within a world leading defence company has become available in Stevenage. This opportunity is to support and develop the Embedded Software team that is tasked with supplying a full range of hard real time software solutions for defence applications.
This opportunity is for a natural leader and communicator with experience of making judgements for software development; responsible for delivering the software projects on time on cost and on quality. Applicants with significant, related, software development experience will also be considered for development into the role.
- Proven track record leading a team of software developers
- Project management skills to ensure good planning, delivery and cost control of software developed by the team
- Experienced in providing regular reports to demonstrate progress and achievements
- A good understanding of software and the software development lifecycle to be able to provide effective management oversight and strategic direction
- Experience in working in a high technology environment where the quality and accuracy of work is crucial
- The ability to understand requirements and available design solutions so that you can produce accurate and cost effective estimates of work to be undertaken
- An understanding of technology used in the real time embedded software development to enable correct choices to be made when needed
- Knowledge of Software configuration management tools and techniques
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Paid overtime (subject to level)
- Pension scheme
and many more.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Embedded Software Project Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.