Court of Protection Paralegal/Fee Earner
Badenoch & Clark are currently seeking a Paralegal with experience in Court of Protection matters to join a leading, legal 500 recognised team.
The successful paralegal will provide extensive assistance; both legal and administrative, to Court of Protection deputies internally, providing support in the administration of the affairs of vulnerable clients.
The role will involve:
- Day to day contact with clients and their individual lifestyle requirements, providing practical advice and supporting and protecting their needs on a wide range of issues including care arrangements and financial planning/management.
- Working with families, professional advisers, social services and local authorities, care providers, government bodies, benefits agencies, financial institutions, and other professional bodies.
- Making regular payments to clients and third parties, keeping accurate schedules of income and expenditure, forecast future spending and create budgets
You will need:
- To be a Paralegal with at least 12 months experience of handling a caseload of Court of Protection matters (health/welfare or finance/property affairs)
- The ability to prioritise a busy caseload
- Excellent client care skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with experience, looking to pursue a career in Court of Protection with a recognised practice in this field.
Please contact Paige Stephens to discuss further.
0113 218 6052
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Court of Protection Paralegal/Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.