Integration Project Manager
Integration Project Manager
Location: Bristol or Edinburgh
Contract: Initial 6 Months
Rate £Competitive Per Day via Umbrella inside IR35
Overview of Role
As the Integration Project Manager you will be supporting a Business Process Outsourcing Project between my client and Diligenta. There is an existing infrastructure between the 2 parties based on APIs and large batch files.
This particular role is to ensure that part of the IT estate and systems are being transferred & integrated correctly and to also address enhancements & refinements for future migrations.
- Delivery of projects according to agreed time/budget/scope/quality/change control criteria
- Defining, sourcing and managing the necessary resources to complete these projects, making timely changes where necessary to achieve project objectives
- Ensuring the development of accurate project plans, reporting variances to senior management where there is likely to be a significant impact on agreed delivery parameters. Due to the nature of this role and the need to charge project time back to clients, in depth training will be given on the relevant finance tracking systems in order to meet the need of client re-charge
- Effective control of issues, risk, dependencies and changes in scope, ensuring timely intervention and communication to stakeholders
- Conducting regular reviews of project outcomes, both internally with project team and with clients during and after the delivery has been completed
- Demonstrable experience of software and system application integration
- Demonstrable experience working within agile environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships across a matrix structure
- You will be highly driven and motivated whilst being comfortable negotiating with internal/external stakeholders
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Integration Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.