5 days left
- Full Time
Due to large scale growth my client a leading name within the retail sector are currently recruiting a Front End Developer to be based within their Lympne, Kent office with some home working .
The succesful candidate will build responsive interfaces that are clear, usable, efficient, and performant. It will involve supporting design and research on prototyping and building new user interfaces, update legacy frontend code to the latest standards.
* Working closely with other teams e.g. marketing and sales to translate business problems into platform solutions
* Breaking work down into small deliverables that can be rapidly released
* Collaborating with the rest of the team to drive our standards, solutions and practices forward
* Collaborating with the design team to ensure our web applications provide the best user experience
* Upgrade our existing interfaces to modern standards using component libraries, and help improve their usability to increase the efficiency of our staff
* Think about more efficient ways to accomplish our business objectives
* Write clear, testable code with an eye towards maintainability and scalability
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
* 2+ years of experience working in web application development
* Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET stack
* Experience working with 3rd party APIs
* Confident with Git version control and code reviews
* Experience in creating beautiful web applications and have good UX sensibilities
* Would be very useful to have good knowledge of SQL and Mongo
* Must be familiar with common end-to-end testing technologies and processes
* Azure experience is a bonus
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.