Embedded Software Engineer
Role: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: Will consider applications up to £60k
Location: Greater Manchester
An exciting Software Engineering vacancy within a world leading defence company has become available in Greater Manchester. This opportunity is to design and develop Test Equipment software to test world leading complex weapon systems and sub-components. The company in question is routinely named as one of the top 30 places to work in the UK and offers a whole host of fantastic benefits.
You will be encouraged to deliver in a multi-disciplined support and product development environment. Supporting and resolving issues that impact Manufacturing is a key element of the role. The product environment include mechanical, electronic design and software design and development.
- Be proficient in one or more of the following
- C, C++, LabWindowsCVI, TestStand, IntervalZero RTX.
- Have experience of implementing communication interfaces such as Ethernet, RS422, 1553, Modbus, CAN, GPIB, etc.
- Have knowledge of electronic interfaces and electronic test measurement techniques.
- Have strong understanding of agile/SCRUM/DevOps environment.
- Have experience of continuous build, integration and delivery pipeline automation using industry leading toolsets.
- Be eligible for SC Clearance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Paid overtime (subject to level)
- Pension scheme
and many more.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Embedded Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.