Project Manager (Remote flexible)
Our client based in Wirral, have an excellent opportunity for a junior project manager or project coordinator to take a step forward in project management. A growing consultancy with significant demand, have an opening ideal for a budding PM who wants to take on more responsibility.
Providing specific services and solutions to their customer base, the role will have a heavy customer facing aspect. There are also several exciting projects in place and planned across the IT team, reflecting growth and confidence in the business.
The role will encompass responsibilities typically associated with a Project Management role such as delivering projects on time and on budget, managing project resource and working on numerous projects at any one time across the IT remit. This will mean prioritising workloads and liaising with various business units.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- A Project Management qualification or familiarity of e.g. Prince 2 / PMP
- Project Management and understanding of best practice in a regulated environment E.G. Healthcare would be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management and customer facing experience
- Management capability across budgets / resource / risk & stakeholder
- Experience with IT installation, upgrade projects
This role can offer the right candidate excellent career development and training opportunities. If you are interested in working in a fast paced and driven environment, then this could be the role for you.
This role is remote for now with the requirement to be in the office once or twice a week when able.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.