Lead SQL Developer
Lead SQL Developer - £46k
Modis are proud to be working with a client who are putting data at the heart of what they do. Due to a significant increase in demand for data, they are looking to add a lead developer their team to development and maintenance of the data analytics platform to delivering data services to the wider organisation.
As part of a small and innovative data team, this role will lead the design, testing and development of robust data planning and data modelling. Essential in supporting successful delivery of projects across the organisation, you will be a seasoned developer, able to provide first class data services and ready to hit the ground running.
- Analysis of BI strategy, gathering data and analytics requirements from end users and stakeholders.
- Development of ETL processes from a wide variety of data sources.
- Maintain security of data services systems through implementing secure strategy, automating where possible.
- Drive efficiency in systems and process to improve data service offering.
- Work with external vendors ensuring delivery is within SLA and are providing optimum value.
- Assist in the technical change, providing recommendations and impact assessments.
- Strong in design, development & deployment (SSIS, SSA, tabular/dimensional models)
- OLAP, Star Schema
- Proficient with Power BI & Power Query
- A proven track record of supporting projects within a high-performance data team
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the complete project life cycle.
- Database interrogation skills (SQL, PL-SQL, T-SQL)
- Experience with DAX, MDX or Azure data services would be an advantage.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for the right candidate to hold a crucial role in the future of this organisations data journey. If you are a driven team player, please apply for consideration.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Lead SQL Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.