Stock and Supply Chain Administrator (Part Time)
5 days left
- Part Time
Stock and Supply Chain Administrator
Part time hours: 10am to 2pm Monday to Friday
£18.000 - £20,000 pro rate (£9,600 - £10,666 per annum based on 20 hours per week)
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients on a permanent basis, workng part time hours. Reporting in to the Supply Chain Manager, the successful candidate will need the ability to communicate effectively with suppliers, liaise with warehouse staff, deal with purchase orders and tracking deliveries.
The role requires someone that loves to understand products and working closely with the Brand/Projects Managers making sure draft purchase orders are accurate, planned and delivered on time. It is important you have a can-do attitude, positive approach and willingness to support others.
A typical day in this Stock & Supply Chain role may involve:
* Supplier liaison - Chasing orders, resolving any issues that may arise, confirming invoices etc.
* Liaising with Product Managers to monitor stock levels across multi brand (Stock Keeping Units)
* Working alongside Warehouse staff assisting with stock control
* Assisting with the product forecasting and demand planning
* Placing stock orders with suppliers
* First point of contact to designated suppliers
* Liaising with suppliers from purchase order to when the goods arrive into the warehouse working with the warehouse staff to obtain accurate information
* Liaising with shipping agents to manage delivery schedules and meet delivery timings
* Uploading supply information on to the bespoke system
* General administration
Skills / Experience
* You will need to be computer literate and proficient with the use of MS Office packages
* Logistics / Supply Chain experience would be an advantage but not essential
* Confidence to be able to make decisions and liaise with both internal colleagues and external contacts
Working hours will be 10am to 2pm Monday to Friday, no weekends or Bank Holidays!
Free parking is available onsite as are kitchen facilities. Please note, this position is NOT working remotely and you will be working on site, adhering to social distance guidelines.
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Stock and Supply Chain Administrator (Part Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.