Commercial Sales Administrator
5 days left
- Full Time
Adecco Sunderland has a fantastic opportunity to join their client who is a leading manufacturer based in Northallerton as a commercial Sales Administrator on a contract basis for a period of 12 months.
The working hours are - Mon-Fri 9 till 5 with an hour for lunch.
Salary is £20,000 to £22,000 - dependent on hours and experience.
The Sales Administrator will report to the Commercial Manager and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales team across two divisions. The Divisions offer a range of oils both edible and cosmetic. The Sales Administrator ensures that customer orders are processed in a timely fashion, communicating with Customer Services.
- Ensure all computer input & division administration is completed accurately & efficiently
- Supports the sales team across both divisions with administrative tasks
- Creating and sending basic quotations
- Logging new contracts on ERP system as soon as they come in
- Generating an oil forecast report daily
- Collate sales figures and report trading divisions positions daily
- Monitor accounts very frequently & use initiative to take appropriate action
- Ensures a high level of service is maintained at all times in a timely and efficient manner
- Support meeting sales targets through cost awareness and exceeding other agreed performance targets
SUPPORTING COMMERCIAL DIVISION PERFORMANCE
- Always understanding & regularly reviewing the sales strategy for the division
- Promptly communicates to Manager any customer or production issues
- Working in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Action oriented & able to deal with multiple relationships effectively
- Commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer systems and databases.
- Good attention to detail in written documents and data entry
- Ability to use initiative to organise themselves and others to ensure deadlines are met.
- Understanding of the regulated environment & compliance needs
- Creative thinker able to challenge established ways of doing things
In return my client offers:
23 days annual leave with an additional day off for your birthday
- Pension (statutory contributions based on basic salary)
- Yulife - which includes life assurance 4 times your annual salary
- Cycle to work and Childcare voucher schemes
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Commercial Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.