6 days left
- Full Time
Adecco UK are recruiting on behalf of our market leading infrastructure client for an Electrical Assembler!
Duration: On-going contract
Shift Pattern/Hours: 37 hours per week, 0730-1600 hrs, lunch 1200-1242 hrs
Assembles a broader range of standard parts, semi-products and/or components, and ensures respective quality, with focus on electric assemblies.
* Performs revolving operations for electro-mechanical parts or components, on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
* Organizes own handstock, constantly monitors availability of parts, and chooses appropriate parts, semi-products or components, according to plan.
* Uses specific equipment and/or a range of specialized tools, and maintains functionality.
* May performs sight checks, functionality or general quality test routines and procedures
* Assists in resolving routine manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
Must be competent in Hazardous Area electrical installation - ideally CompEx trained.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Electrical Assembler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.