ServiceNow Solution Architect - Perm - London/Manchester
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to step up and progress your ServiceNow Career? Well then this role may be for you. I'm looking for a ServiceNow Architect to join my client who is not only one the most prestigious consultancies in the world, but a ServiceNow Global Elite Partner.
You as the ServiceNow Architect will operate across the enterprise within the capability team, you will be responsible for leading scoping, design, development and implementation activities across client projects to deliver world class ServiceNow based solutions.
You must analyse new business requirements and their correct technical implementation solutions using industry best practices. You will work closely with client engagement leads, ServiceNow architects, connected service teams, project managers, business analysts, developers and testers to guide the design through to implementation and beyond whilst ensuring the clients risk and quality standards are adhered to.
* Lead the technical delivery of projects based on the ServiceNow platform
* Define technical solutions (at an architectural and design level of detail)
* Provide technical leadership and mentoring to junior architects and offshore development teams.
* Deliver compelling solution demonstrations across the ServiceNow platform.
* Design and deliver technical integrations between ServiceNow, client IT and business services.
* Assist development teams in resolving complex technical issues through all stages of the project lifecycle.
* Continuous growth of knowledge around the ServiceNow platform through certifications, internal/external webinars, case studies, training, community and other resources.
* Support the ServiceNow presales opportunity lifecycle.
* Build constructive, working relationships with the clients global network of ServiceNow resources.
Excellent benefits package and bonus on offer please do not hesitate to contact me.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for ServiceNow Solution Architect - Perm - London/Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.