Excellent Opportunity Available
Electrical Assembler - Quality Inspection
Monday to Friday 7:30-16:00
up to £22,500 depending on experience
Working for a well-established company based in Coventry, due to increase in work load they are recruiting for a new member of their team. The ideal person will have an electrical assembly and quality inspection background
- The technician is wholly responsible for the quality of the products/goods produced.
- Quality inspection and electrical testing
- Assembly of electrical items
- Maintain a positive and motivated approach to company-based activities/processes.
- Communicate regularly with the Team Leadership to continue development.
- Actively seek cross-training for multiple disciplines (and potentially across other departments).
Key Skills required :-
- Excellent eye for detail and
- Quality inspection experience
- Intermediate IT Skills.
- Ability to follow strict rules and procedures to meet Good Manufacturing Process and Safety requirements.
- Ability to work effectively, unsupervised.
- Strong teamwork capability, supporting others when required.
- Competent with basic electronics capabilities.
- Ability to embrace and encourage change, including cross-departmental working and a strong team ethic.
Qualifications :-Preferred but not essential as training is provided
- BTEC / Ordinary National Certificate in Electronics / Mechanical Engineering as appropriate, or
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a relevant manufacturing or service environment
If you are interested in the above role please contact Kat Hough on 0121 354 2749
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Electrical Assembler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.