GPR Data Analyst
GPR Data Analyst
Up to £35k per annum, experience depending
Monday - Friday, 40 hours
Benefits: Annual leave entitlement increases with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays, pension scheme, company funded private health care, company funded gym membership, employee assistance programme, company funded travel insurance, death in service cover, personal health care days, training and development opportunities available, paid charitable work day, Medicash - health care cash scheme - also offers retail discounts.
The GPR Data Analyst is responsible for assessing Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) data from multiple equipment across multiple software platforms to provide high quality survey data, reporting and provide support to the field teams. The GPR Data Analyst will be required to deliver survey outcomes within the specified timescales and budgetary expectations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain brief prior to each survey to ensure correct and complete survey results are obtained in line with client specifications;
- Responsible for the assessment of GPR data in the detection of utilities or application of GPR in other fields - such as structural assessment;
- Use appropriate software packages to produce required client outputs or enable data to be added to other schemes;
- Employ PAS128, HD29/08 and associated industry guidelines;
- Maintain effective communication between clients, main contractors and supply chain;
- Work with other teams to provide survey reports to the required standard, format and output, within the required timescales;
- Liaise with client and other interested parties on the completion of any of the above tasks by telephone, email, or other means as necessary;
- Produce and maintain reports, spreadsheets and databases where necessary to facilitate the above tasks;
- Follow Risk Assessment and Method Statements. Follow Health and Safety reporting guidelines;
- Participate in 'lessons learned' and contribute to the improvement of processes;
- Participate or lead in the development of equipment, methods or software;
- Maintain equipment and vehicles as required to ensure they are always available;
- Where required support surveyors on site;
- You may also be required to undertake duties within other areas of the company as and when required.
- Minimum of 2 years GPR analysis or relevant experience;
- Minimum of 5 level 2 qualifications e.g. GCSE's including Maths & English;
- Experience using GPR post-processing software;
- Experience using AutoCAD;
- Conversant in the use of surveying equipment (GPR, Total Station, GPS);
- Good IT skills including competency in the Microsoft Office software suite;
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly;
- Forensic attention to detail;
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Good organisational skills;
- UK driving licence.
- Suitable level 6 qualification e.g. degree within related field;
- Experience in delivering PAS128 surveys;
- Experience of GPR surveying in the utilities and construction;
- CSCS Card;
- NRSWA Certified.
The role is predominately an office-based role working from the Brentwood office with some time spent in the field. Night shifts and weekend shifts may be required. Travelling and working away from home may also be required.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for GPR Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.