1st Line IT Support
6 days left
- Full Time
Adecco Dundee are currently supporting our returning client based in Dundee as they look to recruit a 1st Line IT Support Technician to join their existing team.
Ideally we are looking for a minimum HND qualification within an IT related subject - and people with long term and clearly identifiable goals within the IT sector.
You will be joining an experienced team of IT professionals who all work on site (office based) and remotely.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving incoming IT enquiries via telephone from company colleagues - necessitating some form of corrective action
- Network set-ups (including all hardware and peripherals)
- Some remote working dependant on work-flow (drivers licence essential)
What we are looking for:
- Resilience! As a 1st Line IT Support Tech, you will be receiving calls from various people within the business, from the Warehouse Managers and shop floor colleagues to the MD.
- Clear communicator - you must be able to clearly convey your message and articulate this well.
- Drive! - You must be self driven. At times, you may be asked to work remotely at one of the clients other locations across Scotland - so need to be motivated and capable of working alone.
- A total professional! Our client is looking for a long term colleague within their business. Someone who possesses great foresight and knows what they want to achieve in the future within the field of IT. You will be joining a well established team who have worked together for some time - so need to be a great team player who can identify with colleagues and clients alike
- Qualified! Our client is ideally looking for candidates qualified to HND level as a minimum requirement.
- A driving licence! You don't need your own vehicle - as one is provided for remote working - but you will need your own licence. Some days you could be working in Dundee, others - the North of Scotland dependant on the needs of the wider branch network.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. Although a relatively junior role within the team, for the right person - this company provides a long term career outlook with a salary to match. Salary is starting at £21k but rising dependant on experience.
Please apply today for a fast response.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for 1st Line IT Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.