Broker Service Consultant (French/German Speaking)
Office Angels are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of one of our key clients, who due to continued growth are expanding their team.
We are seeking Broker Service Consultants with either French and/or German language skills to work for a global, marketing leading health insurance company based in central Brighton.
About your new role:
You will provide a dedicated and comprehensive service to the organisation's global Intermediary network. Aid the business to maintain and grow their customer base with a pro-active approach to providing excellent customer service via the management of portfolios.
Customer contact will be across all communication channels - phone, email, web chat and letter. This is a diverse and skilled customer facing role where you will be responsible for resolving all customer queries to the customer's complete satisfaction without the need to refer the customer on. This will include resolving complex and challenging situations from Intermediaries.
Your performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality, productivity, compliance and regulation. You will be a customer service champion, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience
Deliver the highest level of customer service to include taking ownership of day-to-day client account issues and liaising with the appropriate areas of the business to resolve within agreed service levels.
Your main responsibilities:
- To proactively manage a portfolio of global Intermediary network schemes; retaining, maintaining and expanding business in line with agreed targets. To provide a dedicated and comprehensive service to these customers, acting as the primary point of contact for intermediaries within their portfolio and deliver the highest level of customer care
- Establish and develop effective relationships by managing a regional portfolio of business customers
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the computer records reflect up to date communications with the intermdiary so that enquiries can be dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Take ownership and seek to resolve queries from business customers via letter, fax, e-mails, telephone calls, and face to face contact
- Participate in client visits, and potential client visits, in order to promote the service the team provides
- Provide necessary support to clients, training them when needed in issues such as explaining documentation, use of web-sites and claiming processes
- Investigation of issues, recognising trends of issues and where other processes are going wrong - being proactive in recommending solutions
- Make sure the groups are paid up-to-date and follow the relevant process if this is not the case
- Calculate group billing or commissions required
- Pro-actively encourage and promote the use of company websites
- As this role will be involved in PSI system migration work, fluency in either French or German is an essential requirement
- Background in the global health insurance market, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
- Previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles within a contact centre setting.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets
- Highly customer focussed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Comprehensive product knowledge both within Bupa Global and for key competitors
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills
- Good written communication, a high level of assertiveness and an excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated, articulate and numerate
- Ability to deal with people at all levels of the organisation - both within the organisation and externally
- To have a good geographical knowledge, an understanding of differing cultural drivers and an appreciation of differing time zones
- Excellent PC skills are essential including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Salary Up to £26,000 p/a + excellent benefits
Based in modern offices in central Brighton, close to the train station
Working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
For more information, please apply with your CV NOW or call Kat on 01273 737554.
If you have technical difficulties uploading your CV, please email it directly to Brighton@office-angels.com
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Broker Service Consultant (French/German Speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.