Senior Administrator- Showroom £30k!
4 days left
- Full Time
JOB TYPE: Senior Administrator
START DATE: ASAP
COMPANY: Luxury furniture showroom
HOURS: 9.00am - 17.30pm | Monday - Friday
BENEFITS: 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 3 days over Christmas, private healthcare, company social events and many more!
LOCATION: London, Farringdon
WOW FACTOR: Great location, sociable and professional team
Our client is a luxury furniture showroom based in London, founded in 2015 they are a small and close-knit friendly team, presenting the best in high quality furniture to offices and luxury hotels.
They are looking for a confident and experienced senior administrator to join their growing team, to assist with the smooth running of showroom and oversee the day-to-day administration of the finance and sales team. Someone who has experience working within the Retail industry with knowledge of the processes behind selling & purchasing.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Office management- ensuring smooth running of showroom at all times
- Supporting with administration for the office, including bookkeeping and financial administration
- Assisting Sales team and Project coordinator with any administration
- Processing sales orders and invoices
- Providing excellent customer service to clients over the phone, in person and via email
- Answering the phone- assisting clients where needed
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Liaising with internal and external parties
- Ensuring administration is running smoothly and kept up to date
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in retail setting
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel in particular
- High attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication
- Resilient and professional
- Punctual and happy to help where needed
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Senior Administrator- Showroom £30k!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.