4 days left
- Full Time
Adecco are recruiting a Safety Quality Environmental Coordinator to work with our well known client on a 6 month temporary to permanent basis. Opportunity to go permanent after the initial 6 month temping.
This position will be based in Whitburn, therefore due to the location own transport is essential if you are not from the area. Manufacturing or building site experience preferred. You will have experience:
Quality Control, auditing and an excellent knowledge around H&S.
Hours of work: Mon-Fri, 08:30am - 17:00pm
Rate of pay: £25k per annum * Weekly pay! *
Duties of work:
- Communication of tool box talks.
- Site inspections.
- Raising / recording hazards, near misses, accidents.
- Liaising with contractors and permits to work.
- Action external reports. Lifting equipment inspections etc.
- Hold / present and review safety / quality meeting.
- Control site compliance with daily, weekly, monthly compliance checks.
- Report to depot manager on all actions.
- Review site training matrix. Arrange for training to be undertaken when required.
- Liaise with maintenance on PPM.
- Arrange for decoil tests to be taken, sent for compliance.
- Arrange for welding tests to be taken, sent for compliance.
- Site inductions.
- Audits on site compliance.
As part of the role, there will be opportunities to develop and training for the below could be available as required;
- Crane and FLT trained.
- Instructor on above.
- Auditor training
Interviews are being held immediately, if this is something you are interested in- Please apply today!
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to learn new skills and further your career.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for SQE Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.