OA Executive is pleased to have partnered with an industry leading energy efficiency installation company looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team in Ealing. This role is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing company in a growing sector in a team that really looks after their staff!
They offer EXCELLENT benefits which include generous annual leave, 10% car allowance, pension, and an incredibly social and dynamic team.
This role requires strong financial acumen to support the energy efficiency projects. You will be The role requires responsibility for accurate reporting and insightful commercial analysis to support and challenge the operational team to ensure the delivery of commercial and financial targets. The role will also support the creation and provision of financial and commercial information and reports for the Green Home projects and other business units were required. You will perform a variety of month end processes and activities to ensure robust and timely accounting records are produced.
- Ensure accurate reporting and understanding of frozen commercial performance.
- Provide insightful analysis to support and enhance the sales and margin performance, proactively challenging performance when required.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting process and providing deep variance analysis of actual performance versus budget.
- Support the trading team with supplier negotiations providing deep understanding and analysis of supplier profitability as well any impacts of costs and retail movements.
- Lead pricing process to measure the competitiveness of our prices within the market and drive appropriate corrective action.
- Proactively support the Trading Director in reporting variances to budgeted sales and profit to enable forward looking decision making that protects the business P&L.
- Provide trading team with market data to support commercial decision making.
- Review trading forecast in line with marketing cycle, identifying forecast performance against targets as well as highlighting any risks and opportunities.
- Provide insightful analysis and review on feature space and deals performance to support future trading team decisions.
- Ensure accurate invoicing of supplier funding and commercial income in line with financial deadlines.
- Facilitate the sales teams in the execution of commercial plans (sales targets, KPIs, sales compensation plans and hiring plans) and the understanding of their reported numbers (per live dashboards)
- Full Profit and loss responsibility, to ensure full detail (including General ledger understanding) and high level strategy management.
- Identification, design and implementation of sales initiatives and process improvements, including implementing of a structured sales pipeline system, capturing key customer/market trends, managing pricing strategies, and appropriate benchmarking;
- Use completed and live dashboards and KPI reports to keep the senior stakeholders updated on performance in real time
- Work collaboratively with Finance to ensure accuracy of live data, namely submission within prescribed timescales of:
- Weekly/monthly analysis of performance and commercial commentaries;
- Submission of financial information for month-end (provision, accruals, pre-payments etc);
- Identification of issues, risks and areas for cost reduction;
- Recognised Commercial qualification
- Experience with NEC contracts
- Strong commercial awareness and numeracy skills with a keen desire to question and challenge information.
- Experience and evidence of helping businesses deliver and monitor financial performance with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Driven, results oriented.
- Sufficiently flexible and mobile to attend evening meets, forums and work unsociable hours.
- UK Driving licence
If you think this is you and would like to be considered, please submit your CV immediately to email@example.com and lets talk!
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.