OA Executive is pleased to have partnered with an industry leading energy efficiency installation company looking for an Area Manager to join them due to a high demand for the government Green Homes Scheme. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a growing sector in a team that really looks after their staff!
They offer EXCELLENT benefits which include generous annual leave, 10% car allowance, pension, and an incredibly social and dynamic team.
The role of Area Manager is responsible for management of the Green Homes project and allocated sites within the project. This includes KPIs and project management to support the delivery for the scheme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for the Green Home administration, support and operational team.
- Maintain records, daily labour and plant allocation sheets, site diaries, Health & Safety Inductions, Method, Risk & COSSH assessments, AI/RFI/CVI toolbox talks, scaffold inspections, materials logs and all other records as required.
- Hire and monitoring of Plant, equipment etc., its timely return, protection and security.
- Report against programme progress, identify recovery tasks and monitor key dates.
- Plan and manage Quality Management Strategy to include tasks for sign off, benchmarks, hold points, sample panels, snagging etc. and monitoring compliance therein.
- Prepare information for valuations by reporting against subcontractor progress, materials on site, variations, day work etc.
- Plan and manage site strategy for Hazard Awareness and Risk Assessment to ensure compliance with Safety Policy, directives and instructions.
- Plan and manage forward resource planning, orders as required and reporting on supply chain performance.
- Manage PPE compliance and issue including I.D. procedures.
- Plan and manage statutory mandatory and informational signage including standard notice board.
- Comply with the requirements of Environmental Policy.
- Commit to undertaking necessary external and internal training courses.
- Promote company image/brand including wearing appropriate dress, uniform, I.D, PPE.
- Plan and manage recorded subcontractor meetings, reviews, coordination and logistics.
- Plan and manage subcontractor competence compliance including checking certification NICEIC, etc.
- Report against targeted performance measures.
- Report and record complaints and queries and plan for closure/solutions.
- Comply with Quality Policy.
- Provide weekly document returns to Manager.
- Work closely with Senior Managers in various disciplines.
- Work closely with Customer Services Representatives (RLO's etc.)
- Ensure compliance with Construction Phase Health & Safety plan and assist in its development and subsequent gathering of information for Operations and Maintenance Manuals and Health & Safety file.
- Plan Fire Strategy for site including permit to work systems.
- Operate information systems to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records.
- Energy efficiency and construction experience
- IOSH Managing Safely or Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) qualification
- CSCS Card
- First Aid Certificate
- Disclosure Check
- UK Driving Licence
- Flexible Approach
- Able to performance manage trades and subcontractors against quality, safety and programme targets.
- Able to keep abreast of technological legislation and sociological changes and communicate to relevant personnel.
- Able to use technology to programme works, provide reports and keep good site records and data.
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24 hours telephone and online access
- 32 days annual leave (Inc. statutory bank holidays!)
- Generous sick leave
- Company Car Allowance at 10% of annual salary
- Group Academy programme that acknowledges the success of our trainees and apprentices Group Legends scheme
- Employee engagement events to bring together colleagues and families
- Work for PLC Company with option to join share save scheme
If you think this is you and would like to be considered, please submit your CV immediately to email@example.com and lets talk!
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.