Customer Service Administrator Chepstow £18k full time
We are recruiting for a customer service focused administrator to join a friendly company on a permanent full time basis, with immediate start. If you have experience of Sage and are a strong communicator, with the ability to manage high volume workloads in busy and dynamic environment then please do read on.
The role involves:
- Processing high volumes of customer orders over the phone and email
- Using Sage, create and update customer accounts accordingly
- Inputting orders in a timely manner with expert accuracy
- Ensuring Sage is updated with all relevant account information to assist both the customer services and finance departments
- To support the customer service department with all duties including cover of reception area
- To work with customers, understanding their needs and reacting accordingly in line with the needs of the business
- Professionally liaise with and assist internal staff where required in a prompt manner
The ideal candidate will need to;
- Have previous experience using Sage
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Experience in high volume data input
- Have high levels of IT literacy
- Reliable and experienced in working in a fast growing company
- Be organised and a strong communicator
- Manage busy workloads and their time efficiently
If you would like to be considered for an interview week commencing Monday 29th March please submit your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator Chepstow £18k full time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.