Practice Manager/ Business Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
** A great opportunity for an immediately available Practice/ Business Manager with Medical experience **
Medical Practice/Business Manager
£50k - £60k DOE
HOURS: Mon - Friday 8am- 5pm
POSITION: Permanent Opportunity
I am excited to be recruiting for a Practice Manager for a well established Medical Practice based locally to Dartford to start ASAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to enhance their experience, build on their knowledge, and to have more responsibility.
Your role will play a pivotal part in running the practice and managing all employees. Medical systems knowledge is essentials as well as healthcare experience.
Please read on to find out more and apply!
- Providing support to the practice's partners
- Managing budgets and forecasting
- QOF Knowledge
- Compliance preparation for CQC
- Implementing new policies and procedures
- Inputting key information on a bespoke system
- Managing HR queries and employee relations
- Dealing with patient correspondences
- Managing Administration staff
- Managing the inbox and email correspondences
Skills and attributes necessary
- Medical Practice/Business management experience
- Positive personality, adaptable and empathetic
- Must have knowledge in Healthcare/GP Practice
- Must be efficient and can manage a heavy workload
- *MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ECONSULT, EMIS and MS Office*
- Immediate availability
- 28 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Opportunity for progression
Interested? Please upload your CV immediately and apply today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Practice Manager/ Business Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.