Customer Relationship Executive
Job: Client Support Coordinator
Hours: 9.00am - 5pm Monday to Friday 45 mins lunch
Salary: £18,250 per annum
Contract: Permanent (Office based)
Start date: Immediate
Are you a motivated and hardworking individual with customer service and administration experience? Do you have strong PC skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have an excellent opportunity to join a busy and established company in the Bradford area.
The role will be home based to start with however, once lockdown restrictions are lifted, you will need be office based and will need to be able to commute to Bradford.
- Answering all incoming calls within three rings and where possible, deal with the enquiry in the first instance or direct the call to the appropriate individual/team
- Processing orders and payments from start through to despatch
- Thoroughly checking and updating qualifications and information on system and ensuring any incorrect or fraudulent qualifications are highlighted to management and investigated appropriately
- Updating all internal documentations and ensuring insurance policies, address changes and changes of contacts are recorded accurately.
- Identifying any areas of non-compliance and escalating appropriately to the Operations and Compliance Team Leader
- Providing information and support to the centres and give them guidance as needed
- Sending out welcome packs with relevant information
- Look after each centre from initial set up to sign off
- Processing certificates as required by customers
- Using the database to update information, access information on policies and documents
- Conducting administration audits, ensuring relevant information is captured correctly and accurate feedback is given to relevant parties
- Advising relevant parties on the Internal Quality Assurance requirements and providing support and guidance on how this should be conducted
- Ability to work in a team, independently and under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload and carry out multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and use of Internet/email technologies
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online for consideration. You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Relationship Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.