IT Project Manager
My client is seeking an experienced and business-oriented IT Project Manager to lead and coordinate the different projects about Physical Distribution Modernization (New Warehouse, Warehousing Automations, New WMS, CMS …)
- Duration - 6+ Months contract
- Work Type - Full Time
- Location - Hammersmith, West London (Once permitted to so, in line with the government guideline)
- Salary - Flexible/ Open for discussion
Purpose of role:
- Project Manager the merge of 3 warehouse locations - Bury, Nottingham & Trafford. The new Warehouse will be operating from Bury.
- Align and 'be the glue' for all other current warehouse projects which include: the above merger, warehouse atomisation, new Warehouse Management System (SAP - Manhattan)
- Work very closely with the Real Estate, IT (Global, Zone, Country) and Operations teams from project start to end
- Define program/projects governance
- Plan the overall program and monitor the progress
- Understand how different projects interlink and overlap
- Coordinate projects and their interdependencies
- Manage risks and issues and take corrective measurements
- Ensure each team is clear with accountabilities, objectives and expectations and reinforces these through cadence
- Coordinate the teams delivering into the program both in terms of monitoring performance and outcomes to ensure success
- Manage stakeholders' communication
You will be
- Confident and professional, with experience of managing warehouse projects
- Experience working with SAP/Manhattan (Desirable)
- Proactive, Self Sufficient, Credible in your work
- Proven leadership experience in development and implementation of large scale/ complex projects
- Ability to develop and maintain strong positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing projects with dispersed teams or organisations with geographical spread
- Highly organised with prioritisation skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure
- Able to travel to various sites in the UK, including overnight stays on occasions.
If you hold the right experience for this role, please submit your CV to be reviewed. If you would like to hear more about the role, please do get in contact with /
At this stage, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy