Role: HR Administrator
Working pattern: Monday - Friday
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Start date: ASAP
Office Angels are delighted to be supporting our Client, a leader within the Insurance industry, with their recruitment of an HR Administrator!
Joining a friendly and fast paced team, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the induction process for new starters.
- Provide new employees with a clean and simple introduction to the business.
- Ensure employee data is accurate, updating details where necessary, adhering to GDPR
- Actively listen to queries received from colleagues and determine the best possible response/outcome
- Coordinate with multiple departments across the business, for example the recruitment and payroll teams
- Handle all aspects of removing an employee from the business; agree leaving dates with manager and correspond accordingly with the employee.
- Ideally you will have a CIPD qualification or are working towards this
- IT literate and able to learn new systems at speed
- A confident user of Oracle or similar HR systems
- Compassionate and caring able to handle difficult situations with empathy
- Excellent communication skills
- Available immediately
To find out more, please apply with your CV today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.