DSEAR operations technician
4 days left
- Full Time
*** DSEAR OPERATIONS TECHNICAN REQUIRED IN ABERDEEN
ROLE- DSEAR OPERATIONS TECHNICAN
DURATION- 6 MONTHS
LOCATION - ABERDEEN MUST BE LOCAL
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investors owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
My client currently has an exceptional opportunity to join our team as an DSEAR Operations Technician. You will display, develop and expand your skills as a skilled DSEAR Operations Technician and will be supporting the team across the Transmission System within the East area as required. We are looking for a time served Electrical Technician who can demonstrate a strong understanding of related principles and associated procedures. You will be someone who has a strong working knowledge of legislative requirements and a proven background with inspection and remedials of electrical equipment within a hazardous environment.
* Assist in the operation and maintenance of aeroderivative gas turbine machinery trains, centrifugal compressors and associated plant & equipment.
* Undertake electrical maintenance and inspections on complex and non-complex systems.
* Ensure equipment is installed adhering to industry standards and complying with relevant regulations.
* Fault find, prepare and carry out corrective maintenance. Having experience on various electrical equipment ranging from electrical motors, switchgear, Power systems, UPS systems with battery back-up and electrically powered heating systems would be advantageous
* You will create, own and maintain a plan ensuring hazardous area equipment within the zone is maintained as per relevant procedures and regulations.
* You will be confident with DSEAR and able to clearly explain your understanding and the importance of hazardous area classification.
* Assist and coach less experienced technicians on the requirements of Ex/ATEX equipment.
You will be:
* A time served electrical technician with SVQ or equivalent qualification in the electrical discipline
* COMPEX trained
* 18th Edition Trained
* Someone who has had exposure within a maintenance/operations environment.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me
Apply for DSEAR operations technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.