Construction/Engineering/Cabling - Fantastic Opportunity
JOB TITLE: Construction/Engineering/Electrical/Cabling - Fantastic Opportunity
LOCATION: Exeter / Honiton
SALARY: Up to £27,000 PA DOE
HOURS: Full time, Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, possible overtime paid
BENEFITS: Excellent Benefit Package including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Up to 10% Bonus, 6% Contributary Pension from Company, company van
THE COMPANY: Friendly, down to earth, supportive and progressive telecommunications company who really value their employees and provide fantastic training.
THE ROLE: Unique opportunity to join this fantatsic company as a Network Surveyor, will work alongside the Construction team and Network Design team, reporting into the Construction Manager, checking and recording suitability of utilising 3rd party infrastructure as well as providing new build installation documentation. This won't be a role you have ever done before but full training will be given.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has worked within the construction/engineering/telecommunications industry or for a utilities company and conducted ground works and is now looking for a change and to join a company who really look after their staff. Full training will be provided.
- Surveying 3rd party utility infrastructure and determining suitability
- Conduct duct and chamber inspection to determine feasibility for use.
- Validate network designs.
- Good communication skills
- Can do attitude regarding changes to survey information requests
- Excellent team player and comfortable being part of a growing dynamic team.
- Detail oriented
- Reasonable fitness level - ability to walk and stand for extended periods outdoors
- Good IT skills and the ability to use a tablet when out on site
- A full driving licence will be required
- A background in construction/engineering/telecoms or electricals/cables
- Operating mobile devices (tablets)
Note this roles involve field work, which will include working outdoors, standing for long periods and, often, walking long distances.
TO APPLY: Please either apply online , email your CV to Vicky.email@example.com or call 01392 426200 to speak to Vicky and discuss the role in more detail
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Construction/Engineering/Cabling - Fantastic Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.