Floor Assembly Operator - Electric
Floor Assembley Operative - Electric
Shifts: 37 hours per week, 07:30-16:0
£10 - 11 per hour
My client are an international leader in the technology and engineering industry are looking to recruit an Assembly Operative with experience of working with electrical components to work at their site in Lincoln. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible got assembling a broad range of standard parts, semi-products and/or components, and ensuring their respective quality, with focus on electric assemblies. These roles are on a temporarily ongoing basis with an immediate start. If have experience of working in a similar role we would love to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- Performing revolving operations for electro-mechanical parts or components, on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Organising own handstock, constantly monitoring the availability of parts, and choosing the appropriate parts, semi-products or components, according to plan.
- Using specific equipment and/or a range of specialised tools, and maintains functionality.
- Performing sight checks, functionality or general quality test routines and procedures
- Assisting in resolving routine manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
What we're looking for
- Experience working in a manufacturing / mechanical / production / assembly environment.
- Must be competent in Hazardous Area electrical installation - ideally CompEx trained
- Experience of using hand tools
- Able to display a high level of dexterity
- Diligen with a good attention to detail
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Floor Assembly Operator - Electric
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.