Recruitment Administrator / Co-ordinator
Location: Home based
Duration 3 month temp contract
The Recruitment Co-ordinator will provide administrative support across our end to end contracting recruitment function within our Partner Customer Delivery team.
· Manage the onboarding documentation process from submission to start date for contractors ensuring the correct right to work, proof of address documentation is provided
· Manage calls/emails from applicants, third parties and internal colleagues who have queries relating to recruitment.
· Strive for continuous improvement and challenge the status quo - utilise your knowledge and MI to identify potential ways in which recruitment processes can be improved and new methods introduced to improve the quality of successful candidates.
· Work closely with Recruiters and external PES suppliers to ensure the candidate journey is managed efficiently and effectively and all candidates receive a positive experience.
· Ensure that day to day problems which impact on service delivery are identified and resolved.
· Using Power BI and MS packages to process applications and deal with queries.
Skills and Experience
· Outstanding organisational skills, to ensure excellent candidate, recruiter and line manager experience at all times.
· Confident when faced with challenges and stakeholder engagement
· Advanced computer skills, with an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to interact with people of all levels.
· Ability to prioritise & adapt workloads in an environment of constant change.
· Highly organised and focussed in your approach to work, with a high level of attention to detail.
· Prioritise workload through self management and ownership of work and can multi-task across roles.
· Experience in managing and administering recruitment processes is preferable but not essential.
If you have not received a response in 48hours of applying please assume you have not been shortlisted this time.
Apply for Recruitment Administrator / Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.