4 days left
- Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a successful insurance company based in Havering. Working in an established team, you will be responsible for proactively reducing debt and chasing outstanding payments.
Your duties will include:
- Billing and Collection of ledger
- Reconciliation and allocation of monthly statements and receipts
- Analysis of aged debtors report
- Liaise with other departments regarding high risk accounts
- Query management for disputes
- Monitoring bad debt
- Maintaining good relationships with colleagues and external parties
Due to the nature of the role, experience working in a similar role for another insurance company or brokerage would be an advantage, as well as a sound understanding of credit management and collection practises. In return, the company offers an excellent benefits scheme.
If you are looking to work for a friendly, local company, and have credit control experience within insurance, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.