Social Media Community Manager
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Community Manager to join a major FMCG company based in Paddington. The team are looking for a graduate specialist with solid language skills (preferably FR, DE and EN) to provide Community Management support across the brand's social media channels.
£115 per day
Currently working from home
- Build positive user experience across brand's Social Channels
- Proactively manage existing communities in line with agreed engagement guidelines and brand's tone of voice
- Escalate user queries to Consumer Care team, when/where necessary
- Engage with Influencer content, acquire UGC permissions
- Collect and feed community insights, reviews, comments into quarterly performance reports
- Manage Community Engagement workstream through Sprinklr
- Manage editorial plans: schedule content, contribute to content briefing sessions
- Manage all admin issues related to brand's social channels
- Ensure quarterly market briefs, reports and editorial overviews are delivered and shared with relevant stakeholders
- Provide sporadic translation support, when/where needed
- Work alongside Social Media Lead across all aspects of planning process for brand
- Liaise with cross-functional teams across regional, legal, e-com, media, and corporate affairs when necessary
- Scout for new insights, trends, and formats that can translate to social-first content
- Preferred Bachelor's degree or Equivalent.
- Native/ fluent knowledge of French and German languages is a must.
- Community/Social Media Management experience gained working on behalf of a brand/business.
Some copywriting experience preferred.
Some translation/transcreation experience, preferred but not required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Social Media Community Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.