Working hours: 20h/week
Salary: 19.23 GBP - 39.96 GBP
● Reporting of up to date medical consensus and evidence for range of general health
areas in particular related to COVID-19
● Review of health-related content and information for accuracy, comprehensiveness,
potential for harm etc
● Literature reviews and market landscape reviews related to health and health-related
● Reporting of local knowledge and expertise around healthcare organisations and
● Use of medical knowledge, translation, and interpretation in 2nd language
● Be a resource for quick turn-around clinical expertise input across Google product
● Based in the UK and in current clinical practice
● Medical degree (MD, MBBS, or equivalent)
● Completion of one or more of the following membership examinations: MRCP, MRCPCH, MRCGP, MRCEM
● >3 years clinical experience after completion of membership
● English AND Spanish OR Hindi OR Portuguese (2nd language must include fluency in
● Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
● Experience in healthcare technology and/or quality improvement and/or health
● Experience and/or formal training in behavioral health and/or treatment of substance
● Lived, trained or worked clinically in Mexico, Brazil or India
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.