Payroll Administrator - 1 Year Contract
Our client based in the West of Edinburgh is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy team. This is a one year contract to start ASAP. The hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and the salary is £22,000 - £25,000 d.o.e
- Processing Weekly payroll in a busy payroll environment
- You will be responsible for running your own section of the payroll
- Ensuring all payments and deductions are implemented in accordance with statutory requirements
- Deal with a variety of different employee contracts and pay arrangements
- Processing New Starts, Leavers, Contract Changes and all other payroll related matters
- Produce and Compile Management Reports
- Deal with Payroll related enquiries
- Work as part of a Team and provide cover for other members of the Payroll Team during holidays and absence periods
Skills and Knowledge:
- Essential - prior experience and knowledge of payroll
- Experience of Computerised Payroll Accounting Methods
- Advance skills in Excel and MS word required
- You must be up to date with the current legislation
- Good Communication Skills are required
- Attention to detail and ability to plan & organise your work load
- Experience of High Volume Payroll in a retail environment will be advantageous
- Experience dealing with the Job Retention Scheme will be an advantage
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.