Supply Chain Planner
4 days left
- Full Time
Supply Chain Planner (FMCG)
Initial 3 months - Temp Ongoing
Monday - Friday (35 Hours a Week)
Adecco are recruiting for a Demand/Material Planner for a large FMCG client based in Manchester, they are a well-known name within their industry, and are growing in the UK. Very flexible within their team.
- To schedule all Production materials deliveries for Brewing, Process and Packaging in a manner that meets supplier order lead-times, procurement criteria and allows dependent production activity to hit or exceed Schedule targets.
- Working closely with suppliers and the production floor on the weekly / monthly brewing schedule & forecast.
- To balance the trade-off between material availability, storage space and working capital value.
- Support general Scheduling Team duties, providing scheduling service, with weekend cover, managing information flows between suppliers and key stakeholders, leveraging strong relationships with suppliers, site colleagues and Procurement, to drive improvement in the scheduling process.
- To check, order and realign materials supply with schedules on a daily basis.
- Be accountable for maintaining accurate materials scheduling data (delivery schedules, rounding values etc) within relevant planning systems including, but not restricted to Excel Workbooks, Infor Advanced Scheduler, SAP ERP and SAP/APO.
Experience / Skill Sets;
- Production, Brewing / Process, materials management or supply chain planning experience gained either on-site or centrally.
- Ideally, experience of other Manufacturing and or Supply Chain Operations (e.g. Purchasing, Technical or Logistics) within a complex supply chain environment.
- Additional experience in a Sales, Marketing or Demand environment is useful though not essential.
- Well-developed IT skills and experience of relating business process to IT design.
- Advanced Excel Knowledge & Experience
- Spreadsheet, Infor AS, SAP and APO skills will also be required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a copy of your updated CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Supply Chain Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.