Software (Qt) Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a small team of software developers working on the next generation of Display technology. Specifically the role is to provide Qt expertise to the team. In general terms, the role is to design, specify, implement, test and maintain software to support the company's new display products and services.
- To use good engineering practice to produce software for new, innovative and profitable products and solutions.
- To support and enhance existing software in accordance with commercial requirements.
- Responsible for design, specification, implementation, testing and maintenance of software to support the company's products and services
- Undertakes additional project tasks as required by management.
- Technical liaison within and outside the company with customers, suppliers and collaborators on software related matters.
- A good knowledge of C++
- A good knowledge of Qt Creator
- A good knowledge of the Qt framework
- A good knowledge of QML and Qt Quick
- A good knowledge of Open GL/Graphics programming
- A good knowledge of GLSL
- Knowledge of module testing using Qt Test
- Knowledge of other programming languages
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
- Practical experience of using C++
- Practical experience developing Qt based applications using Qt Creator
- Practical experience of development on Linux for Linux or Android target systems
- Practical experience of developing Module tests using QtTest or experience of similar automated test systems
- Practical experience of writing software for PCs running Windows and Linux would be useful
Apply for Software (Qt) Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.