Cloud / Azure Specialist - Lead required - OUTSIDE IR35
I'm currently seeking a very seasoned Cloud Operations Lead with Azure experience to join my client on their greenfield project.
The role is London based but will be WFH/Remote until further notice aligning with the current government guidelines.
This role is OUTSIDE IR35! Great opportunity to be involved in a huge project and showcase your expertise making an impact on the business's future!
Contract Duration - 3 - 6 months initially. New project.
Location - Remote.
Rate - This will depend on your CLOUD / AZURE experience, BUT this is a contract OUTSIDE IR35.
We have an opening for an experienced Cloud Operations Lead who has senior experience of managing a multi-tenanted Azure Service. You will be an operationally strong individual who has experience in running of public and private cloud managed services.
My client requires an Azure specialist, they need a point of contact for all their operational needs which will be technical azure issues. This role will consist of ongoing management of technical delivery, they need someone with leadership experience.
Leading an Azure/AWS operational team to deliver:
- Transactional operational improvements (incidents/service requests etc.)
- Service level management (adherence to contractual SLAs)
- Implementation of cloud operational processes & procedures
- Escalation management & resolution
- Resource management (ensuring the right capabilities and levels of resourcing are being met)
If you have the main experience listed above and want to know more details about the role please send your most updated CV to be reviewed. Initial interviews are being held next week for the selected candidates.
Apply for Cloud / Azure Specialist - Lead required - OUTSIDE IR35
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.