Accounts Payable - Bletchley
1 day left
- Full Time
Accounts Payable - on-going until June 2021
Monday - Friday 8.30am-4/30pm (can be flexible / part time hours 25 hours a week considered)
£11.50p/h - £12.00p/h dependent on experience
Temp position - Immediate start -
I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant , this position is to start immediately and would be based from the client office location, health and Safety remains in place for COVID 19.
This is going in to a busy role that requires someone with an eye for detail and ability to work well in teams to ensure all process are followed accurately.
Duties to include;
- Matching and coding invoices on Purchase Order Systems
- Maintain and update central journal
- Pursuing non-authorised invoices to maintain up to date records
- Maintaining supplier statement reconciliations on a timely basis
- Scanning & emailing PO invoices to relevant site
- Process credit notes within the system
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
You will need to have the following;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of using similar systems, Sage preferred
- Able to input high volumes of invoices
- Experience of coding invoices
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Accounts Payable - Bletchley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.