4 days left
- Full Time
Do you have a logical approach to problem solving? Are you looking for a fulfilling technical position?
I am supporting an established, robust and growing client within a growing industry in Clacton on Sea. They are a family run business who have strong values and also like to give back to the local community.
This Technical Assistant position is vital role within the Technical and Engineering team. Working closely to ensure the smooth running of projects throughout their life cycle.
This position will suit someone who has an interest in technology, electronics or engineering but wants to gain a career within an office-based role. A fast-paced role where you will have good clear communication, be very accurate and take pride in your work.
Main duties will include:
· Managing alongside the Engineering teamwork orders- ensuring they are up to date and in line with the companies policies and procedures.
· Working with internal teams
· Working knowledge of product Bill of Materials (BOM)
· Meet delivery dates
· Supporting the lead Engineer
· Reporting developments
· Updating work order's and master project log's status on the system
What they will offer you in return:
· 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
· A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and performance related pay.
· Employee assistance programme
· Company events- once Covid restrictions are lifted if able.
· Training programmes
· Free Parking
Don't delay apply today- interviews will be hold week beginning 29th March.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.